When you contact us through our website (using a form), you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or other details so that we can assist you.
When do we collect the information?
We collect information from you when you fill in a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you fill out and submit forms, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Personalise your experience and allow us to deliver the content and product offerings that interest you most.
- So that we can better serve you when responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or telephone enquiries)
How do we protect your data?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning according to PCI standards.
We only keep the information contained in the correspondence. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use normal Malware Scan.
Your personal information is kept behind secure networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you provide is encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we implement various security measures when a user enters, submits or accesses their information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understanding the user's preferences for future visits,
- Provide a faster site navigation experience,
- To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to deliver better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent or to switch off all cookies. If you switch off cookies, the user's experience (your navigation through the page) will not be affected.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
Third party links
The reference links on our website are not our business partners and your information is not shared with these parties.
Google's advertising requirements can be summarised by Google's Advertising Principles. They can be put in place to provide users with a positive experience.